Saturday, January 19, 2019

23andMe Ethnicity Estimates Updated


While we've not done a test at 23andMe, my family was able to upload those who had tested at Ancestry during 23andMe's DNA day promotion in April of 2018. Those who uploaded do not get matches, but they have received the ethnicity estimates. 23andMe recently updated ethnicity estimates. A comparison of new to updated is shown below. I have deep colonial American roots on both sides of my family.  My daughter has colonial American on her Paternal Grandmother's side but she also has Germans coming to America around 1830 and English coming to America in the late 1800s.

My Original Ethnicity Estimates


My Updated Ethnicity Estimates


My Daughter's Original Ethnicity Estimates



My Daughter's Updated Ethnicity Estimates






No comments:

Post a Comment