Mrs. Ruth King Bond (1891-1914)--Daughter of Richard Nance King and Parry Cook King
- Age 23
- Born 16th May 1891 in Rover, Bedford Co., Tennessee
- Died 30th Apr 1914 at Britton OK
- Lived at Eagleville until age 9(1900)
- Moved to Triune in 1900
- Later to Murfreesboro.
- Married Mr. Dan Bond 11 Dec 1909
- Moved to OK in 1910.
- Mr. Bond died in Jan 1914
- She came to Britton after being widowed to live with her brother Mace King
- Her health rapidly declined
- 3 year old daughter, Maud
- Sister--Eula King
- Brothers, Mace King and Joe King
- Converted and joined Missionary Baptist Church at Elmer OK in 1911
I did find Ruth's listed at FindAGrave in Britton Cemetery however it looks like it was added from her death notice and their is no picture of a stone. I don't know who would have records of the cemetery. There is a Stone monument that contains some history of the cemetery located here at FindAGrave.
Earliest OK death record is 1908 however, vital records weren't required by law until 1917.