In the pension records for William Harrison's Revolutionary War Service the Bounty Land Warrant is listed as 507. I searched for a William Harrison with the # 507 at Ancestry in their Bounty Land Warrant database
3. Number (507)
4. Name of Soldier (Wm Harrison)
5. Grade (Lieut)
6. Name of Patentee Northrop & Shane
7. Acres 200
8. Lot 2--28
9. Section 4--2
10. Twp 10-10
11. Range 7--2
12. 30 July 1817
13. Remarks (Sent Michl Nourse)
- "U.S., Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty-Land Warrant Application Files, 1800-1900," database with images, Ancestry(https://www.ancestry.com/discoveryui-content/view/26266:1995?tid=77121678 : accessed 12 February 2023), H > Harris, William - Hawley, James > Harrison, Sarah - Harsin, Garret > image 381-473 of 1112: citing NARA microfilm publication M804, Records of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Record Group 15. National Archives, Washington, D.C.
- US, War Bounty Land Warrants, 1789-1858 Revolutionary War > Indexes and Registers To Revolutionary War Military Bounty Land Warrants, 1788-1848 > ALL > Image 618 of 680 https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/collections/1165/images/miusa1788_057937-00687
- Original source U.S. Revolutionary War Bounty Land Warrants Used in the U.S. Military District of Ohio and Relating Papers (Acts of 1788, 1803, and 1806), 1788-1806; Microfilm Publication M829; NAID: 635444; Records of the Bureau of Land Management, Record Group 49; National Archives at Washington, D.C.
- US Dept. of Interior, Bureau of Land Management, General Land Office Records (https://glorecords.blm.gov/) Search of William Harrison with Northrop & Shane