Saturday, August 27, 2022

What's Next on My "To-Do" List?

In Answer to Randy Seaver's "Saturday Night Genealogy Fun" challenge 

My next item is actually sort of in progress but is slow going right now. I hope to finish an article I'm writing about my Cook/King Great Grandparents and their descendants before the end of the year. These are my Paternal Grandfather's parents.  I wrote an article about my Paternal Grandmother's parents earlier this year.  While my paternal grandmother's family was much larger and is kind of complicated, the Cook/King project covers a smaller family but is way more complicated due to some key missing records, and a TB outbreak.  If any of my Cook/King cousins are reading this and have any information or pictures you want to send me, please contact me.  The best way is thru Facebook and then I can give you further contact info.   Every puzzle piece helps to present a clearer picture of our folks lives.

Once that tasks is complete, the next project will be better organizing my family pictures--both digital and prints.  I also need to write about both sets of my maternal great grandparents.  

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you are writing an entire article about one of your family lines. I know their descendants will appreciate the time and effort you put in it.

    ReplyDelete