Genealogy Learning OpportunitiesLegacy Family Tree Webinars
Conference Keeper-- the most complete collection of Genealogy events online!!
Facebook Groups with a Genealogy focus are also a great resource and there are a variety of groups which range from beginner to advanced including genetic genealogy groups.
Federation of Genealogical Societies-- Many of the state societies sponsor free webinars. Great Resources here!
Webinars I have Attended and Recommend:
- FAN + GPS + DNA: The Problem-Solver's Great Trifecta-Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL
- Using Autosomal DNA for 18th and 19th Century Mysteries-Blaine T. Bettinger, PhD, JD
- The "WHO" of Genetic Genealogy-Blaine T. Bettinger, PhD, JD
- No, no, Nanette! What negative evidence is..and isn't-Judy G Russell, JD, CG, CGL
- When Worlds Collide: Resolving Conflicts in Genealogical Records-Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
- Becoming a Genealogy Detective -Sharon S Atkins
- Bullet Journaling for Genealogy-Kathryn Lake Hogan, UE, PLCGS
- Strategies to Find the Most Challenging Ancestors with Autosomal DNA Data-By James M. Baker PhD, CG
- Tips and Tricks to Organizing Your Genealogy - Shannon Combs-Bennett
- Finding Dirk: Insanity in the 19th Century - Jill Morelli CG
- Weaving DNA Test Results into a Proof Argument- Karen Stanbary MA CG
- Finding Missing Persons With DNA Testing- Diahan Southard
- Apprentices, Indentured Servants, and Redemptioners: White Slavery in America by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
- Nurse, Matrons, Laundresses & Cooks. Documenting Women in the Civil War--Angela Y. Walton-Raji
- Get Excited about Your Pre-1870 African American Research--Diane L. Richards
- North Carolina Land Grants--Dr. A. B. Pruitt
- Are You My Grandpa? Men of the Same Name--Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG