Friday, July 29, 2011

Snuck in some genealogy today :-)

Seems I don't get to work on genealogy as much as I'd like.  For an assortment of reasons there just hasn't been time readily available for research or transcribing.   After looking like I was starting on a bad day I decided to take matters into my own hands and make time for a little genealogy.  I went to Footnote.com and added Annotations for some of the War of 1812 pension images they have(free).  Looked in the state where the majority of my ancestors were prior to statehood.and chose 2 surnames with which I'm familiar. Looks like they just have some of the Letter A....must be a new collection.  It didn't take alot of time but it made me feel better.  I should do something like that every day even if it is only for half an hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment