Tuesday, October 16, 2018

A little webinar inspiration...

Earlier this month, I attended Gena Philibert-Ortega's  webinar--“Researching Your Female Ancestor by the Company She Kept.” The webinars are one of the perks of being a member of the Virtual Genealogical Association(VGA).    So today I'm making a list of "communities" to research for my not just my female ancestors but my male ancestors as well.  I hope to be adding to this list so this blog post will(I hope) have many updates.


  • The Cotton Mill in Madison Co AL 1920-1930(Luna & Acuff)
  • Dupont workers during 1923-1952(Papaw Cooke)
  • Old Hickory village 1923-1952(Cooke/Jakes)
  • Pencil Mill in Chapel Hill TN 1920
  • Early schools in Bedford Co. TN
  • Christian & Church of Christ Church Warren, White, Van Buren Co TN(Acuff & McElroys)
  • Cumberland Presbyterian(King) 
  • Baptist Church In Early TN(Y DNA Cook lines)
  • Horse Farms in Bell Buckle TN 1890-1912(Jakes & Frizzells)
  • Distillers in early Middle Tennessee area(Ogilvies/Allisons)
  • Jackson Co AL prior to 1838(Pittman & Hatfields)
  • 200 block of North Charlotte St Dickson TN (1969-1975)





No comments:

Post a Comment